is an internet domain owned by:
RESTAURANTE ESPECTÁCULO SON AMAR, S.L.
CTRA. PALMA-SOLLER KM 10,8, 07110 BUÑOLA
The User agrees that all data provided by him are true and correct, as well as his age of majority to use the services.
What type of data are we going to use?
Identification data, personal, economic and financial characteristics.
The images / videos in which people appear are considered personal data. With this communication it is informed that on this website photographs of workers with promotional reasons may appear and that they have voluntarily agreed to it. If in any case, anyone appearing in them wishes that no photograph is shown, please contact them and they will be removed as soon as possible.
For what purposes are we going to use user data?
- In the case of contracting the services / products we will process the data collected from the sales forms in order to be able to provide the service to the Users.
- To answer the queries of the Users who contact us through the Contact forms or forms enabled for it.
- For the fiscal, accounting and administrative management in order to be able to manage the service that the User who requests and the corresponding legal obligations that give rise to the service provided.
- By sending us the CV for personnel selection processes.
- If the User accepts cookies, the data will be collected as an IP address, time spent on the page, browser characteristics, operating system, geolocation, service usage record, sites and habits, in order to improve the quality of the service / product and for statistical purposes. No automated decisions will be made based on said profile that produce legal or significant effects for the User.
- In the case of Users with whom there is a contractual relationship, we can send commercial advertising communications related to products or services similar to those initially contracted by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or other electronic or physical means .
What are the legitimate bases for treatment?
We can process the User’s personal data due to a legitimate interest, for the fulfillment of a contract, in order to provide service, and the sending of personalized commercial communications or newsletters when the User is a client, both by ordinary and electronic means.
When the basis of the treatment is consent, we will request acceptance as a legitimate basis for using the data. Bearing in mind that the User may revoke it at any time by sending us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
How long are we going to keep user data?
We will keep the User’s personal data in our information systems as long as they are necessary, continue the relationship as a client and to comply with legal obligations.
Who can we communicate user data to?
We will treat the data of the Users in an appropriate manner with the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Los datos del Usuario no se cederán a terceros salvo en los casos en que exista una obligación legal, nos autorice expresamente para ello y/o cuando sea necesario para cumplir con el contrato acordado para prestar nuestros servicios.
Para poder gestionar los servicios y/o productos que nos solicite el Usuario, en algunos casos, será necesario ceder los datos a empresas del mismo grupo y/o prestadores de servicios, con fines administrativos, almacenamiento o para dar soporte a la comunicación. Se podrá solicitar una lista actualizada de dichas empresas.
No están previstas las transferencias de datos fuera de la Unión Europea, excepto en los casos que el Usuario nos autorice expresamente para gestionar el servicio que ofrecemos.
How can the user exercise their rights?
The User can exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and deletion of their data, as well as request the limitation and portability of them to the following email: email@example.com
In the following cases:
To rectify inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion (right to be forgotten) when, for example, you have withdrawn your consent. In that case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims and / or for the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
To request the limitation of data processing when, for example, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
To request the portability of the User’s data in an automated format that allows its copy, transfer and transmission, when the processing is carried out by automated means.
In addition, you may complain to the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection agpd.es)
What type of data is expendable?
The non-mandatory character will be communicated in the forms on the web, regarding the collection of some data, except in the fields indicated otherwise by a warning. Failure to complete such data may prevent providing all those services linked to such data, freeing us from any responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these services.