Prepare to be entertained
Our dinner show “MerQury Rising” is a spectacular mix of rock music with all our favorites, including acrobatics, singers, dance and comedy with traditional Spanish elements such as the lively Flamenco.
Enjoy a night of impressive performances with world-class acrobatics and comedies to make you laugh out loud, all presented with spectacular lights and sound effects. MerQury Rising is a show full of surprises, accompanied by an exquisite menu of 3 or 4 dishes on request. – Not to be missed!
Each night of the show, talented artists perform on the stage of Son Amar: fascinating acrobats, amazing singers, the funniest comedians and the most glamorous and elegant dancers in Spain!
Experience a special show night in our VIP area and enjoy extra features which make this night even more special.
All of our tickets include free parking, pre show, main event, and table service.
- VIP parking space
- Your VIP waiter will meet you in the VIP lounge area where you will enjoy a welcome drink
- Enjoy the ULTIMATE BACKSTAGE VIP experience
- Go behind the scenes for an intimate backstage tour led by your VIP concierge and enjoy a drink in our private bar and chat with our artists
- Get your official complementary VIP ON STAGE photo
- See up close our wonderful costumes
- Meet some of the performers in their dressing room as they get ready for the show
- Have your souvenir programme signed by a Son Amar artist
DINING EXPERIENCE AND PRE-SHOW
- Our VIP package guarantees the very best location in the theatre
- Your seating and views are the most comfortable in the auditorium, all front-facing
- Enjoy live pre-show entertainment while you dine before the main event
- Your menu choices are the most extensive, offering four courses including meat, fish, vegetarian and vegan options
- Table service from our VIP waiters
Limited VIP tickets available. So book yours today.
Our VIP Menu
Your VIP menu choices are the most extensive, offering four courses including meat, fish, vegetarian and vegan options.
*Food options may vary depending on the time of year.
Tomato gazpacho shot, crunchy vegetables and black olive soil with crostini drizzled with Sóller olive oil, homemade aioli y Mallorcan olives
M’GIN and beetroot cured salmon with Son Amar herb cream and blinis, honey and coarse-grain mustard sauce over fresh young leaves
Son Amar signature soup of the week
Mallorcan potatoe salad with purple chips, truffle mayonnaise and pickled red onions
Fresh cheese nougat with nuts and sultanas, sprinkled with black bread crumble, sweet and sour peppers, Iberican chorizo nestled on a bed of fresh young leaves and balsamic reduction
Grilled filet steak served with a Mallorcan red wine sauce, fondant potato, caramelized red onion puree and chargrilled asparagus
Fillet of hake on top of a bed of creamy polenta served with braised spring onion and mushrooms, pickled vegetables sauce and dried capers
Slow cooked cornfed chicken breast, crushed new potatoes with spring onions, seasonal roasted vegetables and thyme jus
Son Amar signature dish of the week
Triple tiered lasagna with a mushroom and lentil bolognaise on a roasted red pepper coulis
Son Amar M’GIN apple crumble with pistachio ice cream
“Café Amar” mousse atop a rich chocolate and raspberry brownie
Lemon mousse with fresh strawberries and meringue
Drinks not included.
Strawberry shake shot
Fresh tomato salad
Homemade chicken nuggets and French fries
Whole-grain spaghetti served with Napoli sauce and parmesan crisp
Son Amar fish & chips
Cookies, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
Please speak to our staff about the ingredients in your meal when making your order. Thank you.